Burgers are a classic American food that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. They are perfect for cookouts, parties, or a quick meal at home. While burgers are typically cooked on a grill, it is possible to make them without one. This guide will show you how to make burgers in 5 minutes without a grill, as well as the best way to clean up after cooking burgers.
1. Preheat a skillet on the stove over medium heat.
2. While the skillet is heating up, shape the burger patties out of ground beef.
3. Once the skillet is hot, place the burgers in the pan and cook for about 3 minutes per side.
4. Remove burgers from the skillet and place on a bun.
5. Add your favorite toppings, such as cheese, lettuce, and tomato. Serve immediately.
Cleaning Up After Cooking Burgers
1. Don’t let the skillet cool.
2. Soak up the grease with a dry paper towel.
3. Dampen a paper towel with water and clean the pan while hot.
4. Dry the skillet with a clean towel and return to the stove.
So there you have it – everything you need to know about making burgers on the stove and cleaning up afterwards. In just a few minutes, you can have delicious burgers that are cooked to perfection, and a clean kitchen to boot! What are you waiting for? Get cooking!